1. Prepare Audio
For optimal results, please do not apply compression, EQ, or limiting to the stereo master bus. However, you may add processing to the individual tracks within the mix. Please read our PRE-MASTERING TIPS prior to submission.
- Although it is good practice to get a strong signal, do not let the audio clip. Get your master bus to peak at a maximum of around -3dB to -6dB, this will allow plenty of headroom for our engineers to work with. If you have any questions, please CONTACT us before you proceed.
2. Upload Audio
Please send files in WAV format only. We want high quality audio from the start for your music. If you're sending a single track for mastering only, you are allowed up to 2GB. Please do not use a zip file unless you're sending multiple tracks for mixing and mastering.
If you are buying any MIXING service, please prepare your audio, see our PRE-MASTERING TIPS first. You must Create a zip folder when uploading your audio files for multiple stems. Ensure each stem is labeled (DRUMS, GUITAR ETC.) and set to start at 0:00.
1. Click "+ Add Files"
2. Paste email@example.com in "EMAIL TO"
3. Type your email in "Your Email" Box.
4. Add whatever notes about the project in the "message" block.
(ADD ARTIST NAME AND SONG NAME HERE)
5. Click "Transfer".
We use an external source to help keep the cost low for file transfers. Click the Upload Link below and follow the above instructions.
Note: After transferring file(s) please pay for items by using the certified PayPal buttons below. Select the proper items when checking out.
Make your payment for services via credit card or PayPal by choosing the correct payment button below. In the memo field, please include your artist name, contact email, and the track title for which you are paying for. If you do not have a paypal account check out as a guest through PayPal.
Once your audio file(s) are mastered, we will email you with a link to preview your mastered audio track. It's that easy!
- We are PayPal Verified, so checkout with confidence!